Precast Detailing Services
We believe in achieving nothing short of excellence. Our exemplary track record has helped us being a preferred solution provider in the Precast Detailing Industry, serving contractors, Precast Manufacturers and structural engineers across the globe.
Our Precast Engineers, work round the clock to ensure seamless communication with all our clients. More importantly, we have teams
that visit our clients on a regular basis to address their project needs and update their skills.
It’s not just the accuracy of our projects that has made us popular amongst our clients; it’s also our ethical and transparent way of functioning too. We have made big strides in this industry in a short time and have succeeded in finishing every type of detailing job with
our knowledge, skill, experience, and talent.
List of Items to do Precast Model and Detailing in Tekla/Revit/AutoCAD: -
General Arrangement & Erection Drawings -
- Preliminary submission drawings for equipment verification,
orientation and integration
- Layout Drawings and Framing Plans with several views in one drawing
- Elevation drawings showing all external and internal walls
- Foundation Plan and Anchor Bolt Plan
- Stability calculations for wind load
- Floor Plans, Joint Reinforcement, Reinforcement Plan and Bar Bending Schedules
- Assembly Drawings, Single Part Drawings, Multi Part Drawings, Bolt & Weld Lists
- Ensure heights, overall dimensions, and equipment locations are appropriate.
Production & Shop Drawings -
- Consistent Precast Elements drawn with the Tekla/Revit/AutoCAD.
- Section Drawings, HVAC Ducting & Equipment Layout, Single Services Drawings
- Elements such as sandwich walls, solid walls,
- Pre-stressed or Normal Reinforced solid slabs and beams
- Balcony slabs, Hollow core slabs, Double T slabs, and Form/Filigree
- Double Twin walls, Inverted T or Ledge beams/girders, stair flights and landing slabs
- Modelling and requisite Data to run the operations with software